I wasn’t sure about offering Themed Petite Sessions this year, but I really do love them so much that I couldn’t resist And I REALLY love Superheroes, so I decided that this years first Themed Session would a Superhero one
If you don’t want to play the game or if you don’t win the drawing, NEVER FEAR! I’m offering them to everyone
(More Details and What to Wear suggestions to follow under flier)
- You will view 5-10 proofs in a password protected gallery (which will be open for 7 days). From there you will be able to choose your (3) Digital Files as well as order prints for a discounted price!
- Location has not yet been determined. If you have any suggestions for a location I would LOVE to hear them! email@example.com or you can leave the suggestion at the BRAND NEW TD Suggestion Box!
- These sessions are suggested for, but not limited to children ages 3-10. I do not have a problem with a younger or older child participating, but my costumes may be a little large or a little small for a younger/older child.
- Children participating will receive a fun little goodie bag
What to Wear Suggestions:
There really is no right or wrong with Superhero Sessions…it just depends on how YOU want your Supers to look, though I do have a few suggestions
- If you are coordinating with my costumes, you can see photos of them on my blog and on Facebook (the girl one is pictured above!). I will provide the Cape and Mask for the Heroes and a Cape/Mask/Top Hat/(optional) Stick-On Mustache for Villains. You will need to provide the clothing they wear under the capes.
- You can go as simple or as complicated as you want…
**Example of Simple: Either a plain t-shirt and jeans/shorts (works for boys and girls)
**Example of A little more Complicated: something like a Spandex/Under Armour shirt and pants (and a solid color pair of cotton shorts over the top of the pants) for boys (you could do something similar to this for girls too of course!) OR for girls you could throw on a fitted t-shirt and a super cute skirt (similar to whats pictured above)!
Really anything will go…just let your imagination take over! What would YOU have LOVED to wear when you were little?
I have some other ideas too, but will e-mail those to you after you book BOOK NOW
I can’t wait!!